Are you a coding and billing wiz that can seamlessly manage new incoming claims, appeals of denied insurance claims and patient AR? You may be the Experienced Medical Biller we're looking to join our family!
This is a part-time to full-time flexible position with Health/Dental Insurance benefits available.
The candidate selected for this key role in our practice will be working on a variety of patient claims, including:
■ Chronic Medical Problems
■ Addiction recovery and Depression/Anxiety
■ Alternative Medicine and Wellness
■ Chronic Pain
■ Weight Loss
- Current Alabama license in good standing.
- More than 2 YEARS Experience.
- Direct experience or interest in learning Alternative/Herbal and Natural Medicine.
- Experience with EHR / EMR. McKesson Practice Partner experience preferred.
- A high degree of energy and self motivation.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Willingness to multi-task.
- Currently living a health-conscious lifestyle.
- A team player that is ready and willing to help out where needed.
Essential Skills Required:
◦ Knowledge of ICD-9 (ICD-10 training preferred)
◦ CPT coding
◦ Use of modifiers (complicated visits)
◦ Ordering of codes for maximal reimbursements
◦ Prior Authorizations
◦ Insurance/benefits verification
◦ Claims Denial management and re-filing
◦ Accounts Receivable and management of collections
Customer Service Skills Required:
◦ Good interpersonal Patient contact skills
◦ Phone communication and collections
◦ Payment plans management
◦ Health Insurance communications
Contact us at email@example.com to apply. No recruiters, please.