We at Hoover Alt MD love children of all ages! From newborn care, through adolescence and into adulthood, we would continue to care for your whole family.
If you are expecting, Dr. Korcz will come to the hospital and do the newborn exam on your new baby, and establish care right away. Or, see the staff pediatrician, and follow up with your 1-2 week old visit at Hoover Alt MD.
Here are just a few of the pediatric services we provide in the office:
And some of the conditions we commonly treat:
- Height, weight, growth analysis
- Well child visits and immunizations
- Vision and Hearing screening
- Sports/camp physicals
- Nutritional support
- Developmental index and progress
- Weight management
- Many of our Alternative practices can also be applied to children
- ADHD diagnosis and management
- Allergies diagnosis and treatment
- Asthma treatment
- Diabetes Diagnosis and treatment (with consult from a specialist)
- Eating Disorders (anorexia nervosa, bulimia, compulsions)
- Illnesses (colds, Flu, ear infections, etc)
- Mood Disorders (anxiety, depression, bipolar)
- Skin problems (acne, warts, eczema, rashes)
- Sprains, strains, and Sports injuries
As with all our patients, we focus on preventive care, and Holistic approaches. We treat things nutritionally, and with natural cures as often as we can, especially in children - to avoid medication side effects. Dr. Korcz also takes a conservative approach toward the use of antibiotics
and may, based on your child's exam, suggest alternatives before using them.
We look forward to having your children with us at Hoover Alt MD.